Stepping Up Your “A” Game: Attitude, Academics, and Altitude
Using humor, personal stories, and strategic examples, Dr. Dyson will inspire your audience and empower them to step up their “A” game. Your students will learn how to:
- Adjust their thinking
- Alter their attitude
- Advance their purpose
- Achieve their dreams
- Accomplish academic goals and tasks
- Assess their future goals
- Acquire confidence, competence, and courage to take charge of their future
Leadership It’s About THEM, not YOU!
The key to being a leader who not only motivates others to pursue excellence but one who transforms organizations is becoming the leader that you aspire to lead! This type of mindset requires you to become “irresistibly influential”. Discover how to be a dynamic leader with an electrifying personality by developing the mental habits to attract incredible and powerful results. This fully-interactive experience blends elements of humor, evidenced-based practices, and real-life stories that inspire people to Think UP, Train UP, and Turn UP! You will learn the following:
- Why your mindset and attitude is your most valuable asset when motivating others
- Why leadership is not a title but a talent
- How to humbly exude huge amounts of self-confidence and self-esteem that ignites other
- How to overcome the #1 mistake most leaders and advisors make that prevents them from achieving personal and organizational goals
- How to use “collective impact” that lasts long after you are gone—graduation or retirement, whichever comes first
- How to create an exciting vision for your organization by getting the RIGHT people on the RIGHT train with you!
How to Think Like a Student but Act Like A Leader: Being the Leader Students Love to Follow
Becoming the most engaging and vigorous student leader on your campus has been made simple with T.H.I.N.K U.P.
Talent + Habits + Integrity + Never giving up + Knowledge = Uniting Purposes
Whether you have a formal title or not, or a student athlete, this formula will show you what it takes to transform a campus, mobilize shared visions, and get people to follow you. You will learn the secret for influencing your peers, turning sideline chatter into constructive solutions, and garnering the respect and support you deserve.
The Think UP Leader
Your qualification to lead your organization is not rooted in your particular background or level of experience. The caliber of your leadership is grounded in your ability to adapt and become what is necessary to lead your organization forward. Learn how to develop the mental habits of high-performance leaders by Thinking UP (believing in your purpose), Training UP (committing to live and walking in your full potential), and Turning UP (showing UP for others). You will learn the following:
- How and when to Turn UP or Turn down as a leader to allow others to lead and shine
- The relationship between your personality trait and your leadership style
- Why leaders are not born but created
- The importance of leading from your level